To register your child for a place at Sctoby Pre-School, please complete the form below. Please note, this will not guarantee a place. Please contact the Pre-School in advance in order to secure a place.
Free 2 year old grants
Some 2-year-olds in England can also get free early education.
You must be getting one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income not over £16,190
- The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
Children looked after by a local council are also entitled to a place.
If your child’s eligible, you’ll be able to start claiming from any of these dates after they turn 2:
For more information, please click here to be taken to the gov.uk website